Vani Takiar DMD (aka “Dr. T” or “Agent T”)
Your Pediatric Dentist in Leesburg, VABorn and raised in Lutherville, MD, Dr. Takiar, a Board-Certified Pediatric Dentist, is the owner of Tooth Clues, PLLC. The credit for Dr. Takiar in becoming a dentist actually goes to her mom. It was by her recommendation that “Agent T” pursued dentistry and excelled; her mom was right – dentistry was the perfect career choice!
Dr. Takiar has always been excited to work with children and she soon realized the immediate relevancy: children are the ideal population in which to bring about change – good behaviors and practices learned at an early age can reap a lifetime of benefits.
As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Takiar is excited to educate and share with her patients the value and significance of good oral health, which in actuality is the start to overall well-being. And at Tooth Clues, she hopes each child will investigate the dental clues to understand and solve the mystery of a healthy smile!
When “Agent T” is not in the office searching for clues with Detective D. Kay, you can find her running, watching a good movie or playing the sitar!
- The Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine (2017)
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Pediatric Dentistry
- The University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine (2013)
- Doctor of Dental Medicine with
Honors in Clinical and Community Health
- The Medical College of Wisconsin (2009)
- Master of Arts in Bioethics
- The Johns Hopkins University (2008)
- Bachelor of Arts in Neuroscience and French with
University and Departmental Honors
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry (Diplomate)
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- International Association of Pediatric Dentistry
- Academy of Laser Dentistry (Standard Proficiency)
- American Dental Association
- Virginia Dental Society
- Northern Virginia Dental Society
- International Association of Tongue-Tie Professionals